We booked our stay here a few months ago and got a great deal which included a bottle of champagne. We couldn't wait to stay and finally see what this lovely hotel had to offer. When we arrived the staff were very friendly. Check in wasn't until 3pm so we left our car and went for a walk into Bowness. The town is literally a 2 minute walk away! When we finally got to see our room it didn't disappoint! We stayed in luxury room 9. The carpet was so soft it felt like I was walking around in slippers. The tv at the end of the bed was huge not to mention that there was a tv in the bathroom! Overall this was a very friendly hotel with lots of added touches that made our stay even better. Well worth a visit and we are looking forward to returning to stay in a different room such as suite 10 or the sanctuary. Our room was fantastic so I can only imagine what those must be like!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District