We booked a bank holiday weekend break in August 2009. The room was just like in the pictures was very modern with lovely mood lighting in the bathroom. The breakfast was superb with very professional staff throughout our stay. Only a 5 min at the most walk into bowness where there are fantastic places to eat.
Only snag is the car park - there is limited at the front of the hotel, however they gave you a pass for another private car park, where the spaces are VERY tight especially if the weather is cold and icy i wish you look!
Overall a lovely week end many thanks to all the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District