We stayed at The Cranleigh for 2 nights to celebrate our 1st Wedding Anniversary and we really enjoyed our stay. Excellent location - walking distance to town for restaurants/shops and boats across the Lake. Rooms were lovely - nice size, bathroom fab. Breakfast was excellent - a choice of hot breakfasts and cereals/toast etc.. Can use the pool/spa at local hotel although this is a 10 minute walk, very nice though. Would recommend hotel for treat as not the cheapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District