We just got back from a 3 night stay at the Cranleigh for our 1st year anniversary and loved every minute of it, the room was really lovely, the staff were extremly helpful and the breakfast was cooked to perfection.
My only negative was that the bedroom was quite warm and we were unable to open the window but other then that our weekend was perfect.
The reception staff were excellent and suggested loads of places to eat - which were all fantastic - esp Lucy's, the room had a brocure inside that was advertising local thing to do - we ended up going to the "GO APE!" in grizdale which was brilliant fun and defo reccommend it to anyone whose up for a bit of adventure.
Windermere is most definately the pretiest place i have ever been and me and my husband will be returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District