Me & My Boyfriend stayed at The Cranleigh in Winderemere for a long weekend. The Hotel is absolutely beautiful and in the right location...right neat the town village, shops, restaurants & bars... Its literally a 2 minute walk to them!
The Parking is maybe a downpoint as when the hotel is full there is quite a struggle to find a car park space...! But all was quite well when we went for the weekend.
The Room was absolutely gorgeous although it wasn;t an en-suite as we had our own private bathroom down the hallway. i didnt like this too much if im being honest. walking down the hallway half naked!! But a reasonable price for the room...!
Breakfast was absolutely gorgeous! Service from the staff is excellent! Very Professional & always wanting to offer help. Free Dvd's ato watch out of the library lthough the ones we had were quite scratched so we didnt end up watching them!!
A Lovely Hotel, I will be back but most probably stay in a better room!!! Thank Cranleigh to a Brilliant Weekend!! XX
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District