Got back from Bowness a few days ago, the Fairfield is a great place to base yourself, close to all the many restaurants, pubs and café's. The owners and staff are very attentive and eager to help, rooms are cleaned daily and the breakfast was great, this is also an animal friendly hotel, we took our dog and she loved it. I really couldn't find a negative thing to say even if i wanted to, an absolute pleasure of a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Ebookers so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District