You are instantly made to feel welcome at Fairfield, with warm greetings and helpful staff. The rooms are well thought out with a warm, soft and cosy theme running throughout. If the weather permits, the garden is a great place to spend an evening, failing that the sizeable lounge offers wonderful comfort after a long day of exploring. The morning breakfast was wonderfully prepared and served, offering a wide range of foods, including full English, fruits, cereal etc. A fantastic way to start your day. Worth noting; several parking spaces available, four poster beds rooms, whirlpool bath rooms, close to town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District