We had a lovely night in room 2 - spa room. A real treat, comfortable bed, relaxing spa bath with lights, DVD options, spacious and lovely decorated. Owner very welcoming, helpful, friendly and pleasant. Car parking, close to shops and restaurants. Peaceful location even though it is walking distance to shops. Breakfast has lots of choices and all fresh and good quality. Would highly reccomend to friends and family. Thank you again for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District