We spent 4 days living in Fairfield Guest House. The sightseeing around the hotel is fabulus. The most impressive thing is the garden in the backyard of the house. There are many extremely beautiful flowers with bright colours. The sturdy trees have shown the long history of the hotel. Enjoying the afternoon tea while breathing the fresh air in the garden made us feel very comfortble and relaxed. We were also satisfield with the clean rooms which made us feel like in home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Ebookers so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District