After a second visit to Hawkrigg, still an amazing find, Emma is great as is her help! Love the place, breakfast is amazing, service impecable, standards above and beyond. looking at our next visit. YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawkrigg Guest House is a beautiful family run guest house situated on a hill over looking lake Windermere.It has 3 rooms with fantastic views and all are en-suite. It is in the middle of the lake District national park, which gives you easy access to everything the lake District has to offer. There are many Pubs and Restaurants nearby, in the villages of Bowness, Windermere, Hawkshead, Coniston and Ambleside. It is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hawkrigg Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawkrigg Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Hawkrigg Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District