“Superb Thai”
Review of House of Siam

House of Siam
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spotted this Thai restaurant during the day and decided must visit in the evening.
Lovely decor. Good service.
Food was just superb.
Would try booking so you don’t miss out.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were surprised how good the food was. Had one of the set menus. The sharing platter was fabulous albeit the squid was tough . This was the only criticism of all the food we ate. The flavours were amazing . It was very busy and more front of house staff were needed. We waited ages to pay and leave and people were queueing for tables. I would definitely return.

1  Thank annie792
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were craving for Thai food when we were visiting the UK. We chanced upon this restaurant when we were walking around the lake and were not disappointed. The taste of various dishes is as good as those in restaurants in Bangkok. The service is a tad slow probably due to full house and a few groups waiting outside.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took a chance on eating here as there are plenty of places to eat in Bowness and I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was . Slightly different to my local Thai but that’s to be expected, some of the same dishes but plenty of new things for me to try . I’d say it was a bit more fragrant than I’m used too but in a good way , I loved it . The service was good and the price was normal for that type of food .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First impression of house of Siam is awkward, waitress came to us with menu not saying a word, hello, how are you or anything then after a while she took our order obviously she didn't say a word, spacing out looking out of the window.
No matter how good food they have, staff need training regarding customer service, No Tips from us.

2  Thank Krzysztof M