Hi we stayed only 1 night at Monties but we thought the rooms were really nicely decorated and the location was excellent for us. Cannot understand the bad reviews at all as the BnB is really rather good, I have stayed in much worse! The breakfast in the morning was good. The only downside perhaps for me was the parking issue, there were spaces at the back of the hotel but only enough for a few cars and it was quite difficult to get out as cars kept blocking you but this is not the hotels fault and with it being so central in Bowness you can understand this. Overall would not hesitate to use this BnB again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monties Bed and Breakfast is situated in the heart of Bowness village and is less than a five minute walk from Lake Windermere and Bowness Bay with its host of water activities. Bowness is a bustling village and has a real holiday feel in the evenings; there is a wide range of places to eat from fine restaurants, gastro pubs, various international restaurants as well as the more traditional pubs serving local ales - you really will be spoilt for choice. At Monties we offer clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation for couples and families, together with a fantastic breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Monties Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monties Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Monties b&b
- Monties Bed And Breakfast Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District