“Great staff,lovely food,good atmosphere”
Review of Rumours Pizzeria - CLOSED

Rumours Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 6 January 2011

great Italian,run by friendly italian waitress,enjoyed our meal,I had a sensational fillet,excellent wine,would definitely go again

There are newer reviews for Rumours Pizzeria

Reviewed 4 January 2011

I booked a table here for new years eve as i had left it too late to get anywhere really nice. I had the mussels as a starter which were off- I only ate a couple as I knew they were not right. I was throwing up through the night causing me to miss out on the new year celebrations! My partners food was ok but nothing to write home about. I would not return or recommend.

Reviewed 10 September 2010

Small but very nice place to have some pasta, pizza or steak. Lovely food served with a smile, very nice atmosphere...I would reccomend.

1  Thank OrchisPhalaenopsis
Reviewed 10 September 2010

We decided to have a meal in this place yesterday and we had delightful meal there. Meals were excellent, with our pizzas and steak coming on time. Very friendly staff always around, taking care about all the guests, always with a smile.We are really suprised about the previous reviews...

1  Thank charlottemegan
Reviewed 4 September 2010

visited in Aug 10, managed to get a table for 5 adults fairly quickly, staff seemed more interested in standing chating, as it was a cool windy night and we were near the front door, we asked politely asked the waitress if she would mind closing the door to stop the draught as we were sat with jackets on. She tutted and shut the door. From then on our service was very poor and we got the 'cold shoulder' from the staff, no smiles and not very polite. Service was slow and food (pizza'a all round) was decidedly average. I have had better frozen pizza's from Goodfellas. Atmosphere from staff spoilt the evening. Grumpty Italian's who appear not to care as they will probably never see most of their customers again.