We have just got back from Ann-Marie and Pauls excellent b&b could not fault any of our time there,the choice at breakfast was amazing lots to choose from,both hosts were really helpful with places to see and eat,can,t wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Langdale View a 4 star silver guest house with its own private car park and garden. We are only a few minutes from the centre of Bowness and 500m from the shores of Lake Windermere. There are 5 en-suite rooms, 2 double 1 king size, 1 super king/twin all individually furnished and decorated to a high standard. Our services include free wifi and free use of the gym, spa and pool at the McDonald Hotel 'The Old England' 5 mins walking in Bowness centre. We are ideally situated for exploring the Lake District by car, on foot or public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Langdale View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langdale View Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Langdale View Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District