Not long back from our stay in this first class guest house. Rooms were decorated to a very high standard and spotlessly clean. The breakfast choice was huge and quality of food was excellent. The pancakes were to die for! The owners were very friendly and welcoming and happy to advise on where to eat in the evening. The location was perfect, a short stroll into town and 5mins from lake. Was great the have free use of the Old England Hotel's pool and spa as weather was not great during our break. Would definitely go back when next at the lakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Langdale View a 4 star silver guest house with its own private car park and garden. We are only a few minutes from the centre of Bowness and 500m from the shores of Lake Windermere. There are 5 en-suite rooms, 2 double 1 king size, 1 super king/twin all individually furnished and decorated to a high standard. Our services include free wifi and free use of the gym, spa and pool at the McDonald Hotel 'The Old England' 5 mins walking in Bowness centre. We are ideally situated for exploring the Lake District by car, on foot or public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Langdale View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langdale View Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Langdale View Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District