“They must have thought we were tourists!!”
Review of Mela Spice Fusion

Mela Spice Fusion
Price range: US$18 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 February 2010

After a friend informed us they had been and had a good meal we decided to try Mela Spice Fusion for a take away. Indian being our fave take out we couldnt resist with the restaurant being just up the road.
The bill came to just over £30 for two people, this we would normally spend in a restaurant with at least a drink each!! We got the food home and although I managed to eat mine my Boyfriend just couldnt face it. If you go to Kendal the same meal on take out plus a bottle of Indian beer comes to no more then £20, I know Bowness on Windermere is a tourist destination but please dont rip off the locals as it's us who keep your business going in Winter!

Reviewed 15 February 2010

great value food and a lovely clean restaurant, friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 February 2010

lovely modern indian restaurant. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our meal was delicious, and we thoroughly enjoyed our night there. I would definitely go there again. Also I thought it was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 January 2010

Mela is a lovely, modern place to eat. The staff are friendly, curteous and professional and take a lot of pride in their restaurant. Our food - I chose vegetarian side dishes as a main meal and my husband chose lamb - tasted fresh and delicious. We would definitely eat at Mela again.