“What a night!”
Review of Sail 'n' Dine

Sail 'n' Dine
More attraction details
Owner description: May 2018 marks 32 years of trading, my 11th season and 6th consecutive Certificate of excellence award! I offer 2 trips most days. The 10.30 to 1.30 lunch sail for up to 8 people gives a hands on sailing experience with a sumptuous buffet lunch with wine. My jewel in the crown evening sail leaves at 6pm and is a taste of true yachting, eating and drinking out on the Lake! My 4 course dinner is cooked by me using the finest local produce cooked to your specification whilst the conversation (and wine)flows! I take up to 6 (Adults only) in the evening. You must have guessed by now that I am completely a one man band! I am receptionist, chauffeur, wine waiter, skipper, chef and washer upper!
Reviewed 25 August 2014

An excellent birthday dinner for six on Maddie Two as we sailed on the lake. John is a great cook and a superb host. What a night!

All reviews
"wine and beer"
"local history"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 24 August 2014

John always visits the Lakeland Village Club to offer a great deal to owners there.

Last week we went again to celebrate our 17 wedding anniversary - and wow what a great evening - John is the original genial host and a truly wonderful cook into the bargain. This is the second time my wife has asked marry John!! so there you go he must have something truly special in addition to his wonderful - superbly equipped boat. We had a wonderful evening truly great company and a boat load of laughs.
If you are in the area this is an experience you must not miss - it would be great value at twice the price!!! Thanks John

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Joined John for his sail n dine experience Saturday 23rd August and had a wonderful time. John is the perfect host and a brilliant cook, presentation, quality of food totally perfection. What a relaxing and informative trip. We were joined by Sue, Pauline, Claire and JP who were lovely company and we all shared our stories. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This was our second visit on board the Sail n' dine experience. Our first encounter was the Sail n' brunch for myself and my husband which involved my husband taking the wheel and having a great sail under the wing of John a very confident and experienced sailor. The food was delightful and we left looking forward to another sail. Our second adventure was an added present for our sons 40th birthday so along with his wife and ourselves off we went again. We were joined on this trip by two delightful ladies who were regular sailors with John, this trip was an evening sail n' dine and what a night we had . It was superb, lovely sail , fantastic food, great company truly a memorable event which is what experiences are all about, all made extra special by Johns cooking and sailing abilities. We will be back, thank you John. Sue Bill Mark &Amanda.