“Disappointing Food”

Hyltons
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I constantly fail to understand how so many restaurants get this type of food format, steak & American style BBQ, wrong. Visited here with a group of friends and between us we ordered most of the menu!

Have to say, many of the dishes were bland, simple and lacked any real character. The biggest disappointment however was the pulled pork, which was absolutely tasteless.

Positives, the desserts were very good! Also, the service was a little frosty at the start, with hardly a smile, but at least efficient.

Like many restaurants of this sort, it wouldn't take much to make it infinitely better, it's a simple format!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner dined here 25th may ... I had the 8oz sirloin steak and my partner had the Lancashire hotspot ... We came back after previously visiting hyltons in November 2013 and we enjoyed the food then also :)

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I would never recommended this place to anyone, I've eat in a lot of places , this has to be the worst, and the service was terrible. We waited 40mins for our meal to arrive , only 2 other tables of 2, so not busy ? I wonder why ?

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Went today, asked if jackets came with salad to be told yes. When they arrived there was literally a few green salad leaves next to the potato- not exactly a salad! I had cheese on mine, it was orange rubbery cheese, there was hardly any of it as well, for £4.65 I was very disappointed. Would not go back, would have enjoyed a tray of chips from vinegar jones much more! Would not recommend this establishment, and will not be returning.

1  Thank ttarpe
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Good service ..nothing great about the food .nice surroundings with friendly staff wouldn't go out of my way to eat here

1  Thank davidpatsy