The Linthwaite House Hotel rests above Windermere Lake and has exceptional views of the lake. The welcome as you arrive is informal and already you begin to relax. The rooms are very comfortable and we have now stayed in a variety of the rooms available. All are furnished to a very high standard. The staff are caring and have time to spend with the guests without being pushy. The food was excellent and the wine list was extensive.
Altogether a great break in the Lakes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Lake District's best country house hotels, but unstuffy! Great views, acres of private grounds, fishing, golf nearby, hiking, walking, extreme sports all within easy access. Great food, from fine dining to the Unstuffy Hamburger! Many wines by the glass and beers from local macro breweries. Lots of staff to pamper you and help you relax. Two rooms have private hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Linthwaite House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linthwaite Hotel Windermere
- Linthwaite House Hotel
- Linthwaite House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District