We booked linthwaite hotel for our wedding and we are so glad we did. They were amazing from the start, the first time we visited the hotel we knew it would be perfect for our wedding. From the first time we stepped through the front door, we were struck by relaxed and chilled atmosphere. The open fires, the super comfy sofas and the quirkiness of the trunk tables give the hotel a great character with a home from home feel. The staff were very accommodating from our first visit to discuss our options to the months running up to the wedding. The wedding planner Kate was excellent, very organised and extremely helpful. She did everything we asked and more she is a real credit to the hotel. The food on the day was truly delightful every meal we had was amazing, the service was fantastic, our every need was met. Even when we needed to change things last minute the hotel was very happy to help. We had the perfect day and didn't have to worry about anything as the hotel sorted everything down to the smallest detail. Many of our friends and family commented how great the hotel was and are planning a stay here themselves. The food throughout our stay was superb and we certainly enjoyed sampling the extensive wine list. The food and drink were nearly as good as the staff. Amazing! All the staff from duty managers to the cleaners were all fantastic we even booked an extra night as we didn't want to leave and we can't wait to return for another visit for our anniversary, if not before !! Would recommend this hotel to everyone for a meal, a weekend or as long as you can. Defiantly the best place in the lakes for a wedding!!!!
Simply a fantastic hotel!! Just quality throughout.
Thanks again to everyone at the hotel, you all made it so perfect.
Mr & Mrs MacDonald
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Lake District's best country house hotels, but unstuffy! Great views, acres of private grounds, fishing, golf nearby, hiking, walking, extreme sports all within easy access. Great food, from fine dining to the Unstuffy Hamburger! Many wines by the glass and beers from local macro breweries. Lots of staff to pamper you and help you relax. Two rooms have private hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Linthwaite House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linthwaite Hotel Windermere
- Linthwaite House Hotel
- Linthwaite House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District