I came over Easter weekend with my husband for our 1st wedding anniversary, we got married in crook and had our reception at Linthwaite last year. It was a very relaxing stay, we drank lots of prosecco and sat on the terrace in the sunshine. I especially enjoyed the fine dining on Friday and Saturday night, the food is to die for. I will continue to come here and recommend it to my friends and family. The staff are excellent and remembered us too which was really nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Lake District's best country house hotels, but unstuffy! Great views, acres of private grounds, fishing, golf nearby, hiking, walking, extreme sports all within easy access. Great food, from fine dining to the Unstuffy Hamburger! Many wines by the glass and beers from local macro breweries. Lots of staff to pamper you and help you relax. Two rooms have private hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Linthwaite House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linthwaite Hotel Windermere
- Linthwaite House Hotel
- Linthwaite House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District