My partner and I stayed here on 24th and 25th July 2014 and enjoyed a delicious afternoon tea on the terrace in the sunshine. The hotel was like a white oasis in a beautiful garden and grounds, with a great view of the hills and lake in the distance. The staff were friendly and polite and nothing was too much trouble. We had breakfast and evening meal which were very tasty and well-presented. The room was very stylish and comfortable. The rest of the hotel was very attractively decorated also. We explored the beautiful region and found the Linthwaite a perfect base to do this from. I would highly recommend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Lake District's best country house hotels, but unstuffy! Great views, acres of private grounds, fishing, golf nearby, hiking, walking, extreme sports all within easy access. Great food, from fine dining to the Unstuffy Hamburger! Many wines by the glass and beers from local macro breweries. Lots of staff to pamper you and help you relax. Two rooms have private hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Linthwaite House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linthwaite Hotel Windermere
- Linthwaite House Hotel
- Linthwaite House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District