“We want to come back !”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Newcastle
Reviewed 28 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway
28 Nov 2013
Thank you for your review of Mill Cottage.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at the property, including the characterful features, open fire and aga.

Lakes Cottage Holidays hopes to welcome you back to Mill Cottage or another Lakes Cottage Holidays property in the future.

Kind Regards,

017687 74060
Essex
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Rugged travelers
30 Sep 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay at Mill Cottage.

We are delighted to read you had a lovely time at the property, which was well-equipped for you needs, especially the additional games provided.

Thank you for your comments regarding the WiFi for the property, we have passed your comments to the owner who has taken this on board.

We hope to invite you back to Mill Cottage or another Lakes Cottage Holidays property in the near future.

Kind Regards,

017687 74060
Cornwall
Reviewed 16 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

16 Sep 2013
Thank you for your review on this property.

It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

newbury

Aberdeen
Reviewed 4 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing