“Superb Late Lunch”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

After a long morning we popped in for a late lunch as we were both hungry, we arrived to hear the owners apologising to other customers for not speaking to them as they had been so busy. We ordered a Cheese and red onion toastie and a Chicken Wrap, the owners were rushing around tidying up and cleaning tables whilst still making time to talk to the remaining customers.

When our food arrived we couldn't believe our eyes, generous portions and well presented. The food was excellent and couldn't have asked for more. In fact I was disappointed that the portions were so big as I didn't have room to try any of the excellent looking cakes for sale. I would fully recommend this Tea room to anyone who is in the area.

There are newer reviews for St Martins Tea Room & Grill

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was the second time we have eaten here, the food is excellent and presented beautifully. I had the tuna melt toastie (yummy) , we also had the carrot cake which they said was homemade but it looked and tasted like the ones I buy from Costo regular. If they did make it well done to the chef it was delicious

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Had lunch here with my wife. First visit. Everything was first class, service, food. friendliness just couldnt fault it.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Saw the sign on a lampost for a dog friendly tearoom and we`re so glad we visited it. We walked in to the offer of a dog towel and dog biscuit for our four legged friend. We had scones with jam and a cup of tea, all of which were lovely. We were made to feel very welcome and was a very pleasant experience.Would recommend.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

may bank holliday week end . we had afternoon tea . i must say it is not my first visit. and it will most definitely not be my last . very clean very english . owners very friendly. home made scone home made jam . china cups large pot of tea . just fantastic little place would RECOMMEND .