My husband and I got married at Storrs Hall on 5th October 2013. The hotel staff were wonderful and made our day very special. We stayed in the honeymoon suite which was absolutely divine, roll top bath and beautiful view of the lake. The food and wine were fabulous and the staff could not do enough for us. The hotel and grounds are beautiful and we have some wonderful photos and memories. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we have booked again for Christmas. We cannot recommend this hotel enough.
M&G Jones x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star hotel, 30 bedrooms & 9 self catering lodges set in 17 acres of grounds on the shores of Lake Windermere with a Three AA Rosette award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Storrs Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Hall Hotel Windermere
- Hotel Storrs Hall
- Storrs Hall Windermere
- Storrs Hall Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District