Yesterday myself and four other family members enjoyed champagne afternoon tea overlooking the lake in one of Storrs Halls beautiful lounges. The food was outstanding. Lovely finger sandwiches, canapés and decadent luxurious desserts. The afternoon was made extra special by the stunning setting and roaring open fire. The service was extremely attentive, nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star hotel, 30 bedrooms & 9 self catering lodges set in 17 acres of grounds on the shores of Lake Windermere with a Three AA Rosette award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Storrs Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Hall Hotel Windermere
- Hotel Storrs Hall
- Storrs Hall Windermere
- Storrs Hall Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District