Stores Hall is perfect for a relaxing break in the lakes. Windermere laps onto the hotel grounds and bowness us just a few minutes away.
The rooms are set in a traditional hall and are of a good size. Renovations have been underway and the finish us good. Real fires downstairs, a charming bar and a high class restaurant.
2 things stopped thus being perfect. No music in the restaurant and bars mean atmosphere was a little difficult. There was also a lengthy wait between courses at dinner. Although offset by the high standard if the food, it did threaten to take the shine off.
Would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star hotel, 30 bedrooms & 9 self catering lodges set in 17 acres of grounds on the shores of Lake Windermere with a Three AA Rosette award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Storrs Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Hall Hotel Windermere
- Hotel Storrs Hall
- Storrs Hall Windermere
- Storrs Hall Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District