We stayed here for one night on 28th March and only wished we had booked longer. We arrived for a champagne afternoon tea which was served overlooking the lake. We had room 21 which also overlooked the lake and the full length window allowed us to sit and enjoy the view, binoculars were provided but unfortunately it was a drizzly day and there wasn't much happening on the lake. We booked for dinner and sat in the cosy lounge for a couple of drinks before we went into the restaurant. The meal was well presented, delicious and well seasoned that it must have been a first for me not to ask for salt .. The staff were very attentive and very pleasant and eager to make your stay enjoyable. Our room was tastefully decorated and the large bed was very comfortable and we had an excellent sleep. Breakfast in our room was lovely too and there was no extra charge for this service. We would definitely like to come back sometime in the future. The only negative was the Wifi was not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star hotel, 30 bedrooms & 9 self catering lodges set in 17 acres of grounds on the shores of Lake Windermere with a Two AA Rosette award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Storrs Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Hall Hotel Windermere
- Hotel Storrs Hall
- Storrs Hall Windermere
- Storrs Hall Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District