I booked two nights recently to celebrate my birthday. We paid extra for one of the larger rooms and it was well worth it to have the view of the Lake and the extra space. The package was dinner, bed and breakfast and everything was excellent. The evening meals were very good as was the breakfast. We also had cream teas with the hotel's home made scones and jam. I would certainly go again and enjoyed the hotel, the experience, walking in the grounds and the general sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star hotel, 30 bedrooms & 9 self catering lodges set in 17 acres of grounds on the shores of Lake Windermere with a Two AA Rosette award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Storrs Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Hall Hotel Windermere
- Hotel Storrs Hall
- Storrs Hall Windermere
- Storrs Hall Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District