I recently had afternoon tea here which was bought for Mother's Day. On arrival at the hotel it has the wow factor a beautiful old hotel in a amazing lakeside location.
We were greeted and shown to our lakeside view table. We had a glass of fizz followed by hot drink. Afternoon tea was served and there was a good choice of sandwiches, cakes and scones. The macaroons were delicious.
Afterwards we had a look round the grounds which are breathtaking. A fantastic place to get married.
Highly recommended and children friendly. We asked for a gluten free meal and this was done no problem
Can't wait to return to stay over
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star hotel, 30 bedrooms & 9 self catering lodges set in 17 acres of grounds on the shores of Lake Windermere with a Three AA Rosette award winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Storrs Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Hall Hotel Windermere
- Hotel Storrs Hall
- Storrs Hall Windermere
- Storrs Hall Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District