My husband and I stayed in this b&b for 3 nights for our 24th wedding anniversary we were not disappointed. The rooms were spotless, the food was delicious and Ian and Christine made us feel very welcome, even sent us a card for our anniversary we shall definitely be recommending this to our friends and family and will definitely stay here again. Thank you again to Ian who gave us a lift into bowness much appreciated. Thank you for making our stay very pleasant x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair Rigg is a beautiful period guest house in Bowness on Windermere, where Richard and Christine provide high quality, comfortable and stylish accommodation. Relax and enjoy comfortable beds in well appointed, spacious rooms with Period features and all with large en-suite bathrooms, mostly with baths. Home-made breakfasts and a warm welcome await you in the lovely surroundings of The Lake District National Park. We have free private off-road parking on site for all guests, one space for each room. Special Offers always shown on TripAdvisor and on our own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Fair Rigg Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair Rigg Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Fair Rigg Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District