We stayed at the Fair Rigg for two nights in December and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Ian & Christine were great hosts, very welcoming and very knowledgeable of the local area. The room was spacious & spotlessly clean, although a little on the chilli side after dark. The breakfast was great, good quality and the choice was a refreshing change from the standard B&B offering. Would definitely recommend the Fair Rigg as a place to stay in Bowness,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair Rigg is a beautiful period guest house in Bowness on Windermere, where Richard and Christine provide high quality, comfortable and stylish accommodation. Relax and enjoy comfortable beds in well appointed, spacious rooms with Period features and all with large en-suite bathrooms, mostly with baths. Home-made breakfasts and a warm welcome await you in the lovely surroundings of The Lake District National Park. We have free private off-road parking on site for all guests, one space for each room. Special Offers always shown on TripAdvisor and on our own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Fair Rigg Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair Rigg Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Fair Rigg Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District