We had a lovely stay at this guest house, mainly down to a very friendly, helpful couple, Christine & Ian. They made sure our stay was comfortable and pleasant. Gave us lots of information regarding area and attractions. Fair Rigg is a 20 minute walk to Bowness Pier, but it's nice scenery on the way. Great location to stay, peaceful and quiet.
Would recommend staying here, as the guest house is clean, warm and friendly. Also picturesque from outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair Rigg is a beautiful period guest house in Bowness on Windermere, where Richard and Christine provide high quality, comfortable and stylish accommodation. Relax and enjoy comfortable beds in well appointed, spacious rooms with Period features and all with large en-suite bathrooms, mostly with baths. Home-made breakfasts and a warm welcome await you in the lovely surroundings of The Lake District National Park. We have free private off-road parking on site for all guests, one space for each room. Special Offers always shown on TripAdvisor and on our own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Fair Rigg Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair Rigg Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Fair Rigg Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District