The rooms are fantastic, it is clean. The staff are friendly and welcoming. It is inbthe perefect place, just on the edge of town so you can easily get into town but its not loud and busy with tourists going by all the time. The breakfasts were amazing, really enjoyed them. I really enjoyed my stay and whenever I go back to the lake district I will most certainly be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fair Rigg is a beautiful period guest house in Bowness on Windermere, where Richard and Christine provide high quality, comfortable and stylish accommodation. Relax and enjoy comfortable beds in well appointed, spacious rooms with Period features and all with large en-suite bathrooms, mostly with baths. Home-made breakfasts and a warm welcome await you in the lovely surroundings of The Lake District National Park. We have free private off-road parking on site for all guests, one space for each room. Special Offers always shown on TripAdvisor and on our own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Fair Rigg Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fair Rigg Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Fair Rigg Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District