Have just returned from a very enjoyable stay at Elim House.
The owners were so friendly and attentive and made us feel really welcome from the moment we got there. The breakfast was lovely - you chose what you wanted from the menu the night before so it saved a lot of hassle in the morning.
The only slight negative, (and only if I was being really picky), was that the shower in our room wasn't that great and could do with updating. However, this would definitely not stop me from staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, friendly & peaceful home from home with award winning garden, set in the heart of the English Lake district. Mark and Grace provide a warm welcome to all. We have garaging for Motor Cycle. Minimum 2 nights weekends, 3 nights Bank Holidays. All rooms are en-suite, some with 4 four poster beds and two with super-kingsize beds. Strictly adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Elim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elim House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Elim House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District