We booked after looking at the ratings on tripadvisor. But as soon as we reached we realized it was much over hyped. The host was an old lady who was rude from the very beginning, she was rude to the extent that she even pointed out that we should not even go up and down from our rooms. You would not be able to speak even in your own rooms as the landlady would come and complaint. Horrible services. Please never visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, friendly & peaceful home from home with award winning garden, set in the heart of the English Lake district. Mark and Grace provide a warm welcome to all. We have garaging for Motor Cycle. Minimum 2 nights weekends, 3 nights Bank Holidays. All rooms are en-suite, some with 4 four poster beds and two with super-kingsize beds. Strictly adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Elim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elim House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Elim House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District