Great location just 2 minutes walk from shops, restaurants and 5 minutes walk to the lake. We arrived earlier then check in time and were able to check in and access our room, large four poster at front of b&b over looking the garden. Room was clean with everything you need for a short break. Breakfast nice and because you but your order the night before arrives quickly. Would stay again if visiting Bowness and planning on staying over. Parking was fine as we had no problems getting in the 4 space car park located at the rear of the guest house also had parking on front on road with no restrictions if car park is full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, friendly & peaceful home from home with award winning garden, set in the heart of the English Lake district. Mark and Grace provide a warm welcome to all. We have garaging for Motor Cycle. Minimum 2 nights weekends, 3 nights Bank Holidays. All rooms are en-suite, some with 4 four poster beds and two with super-kingsize beds. Strictly adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Elim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elim House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Elim House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District