This is a fab place to stay, Judith is a great host, lovely breakfast & a very homely place.
We have visited here many times and stayed in most of the rooms, would recommend any of them especially the super king side bed in the annexe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, friendly & peaceful non-smoking home from home with award winning garden, set in the heart of the English Lake district. Judith & her team offer a warm welcome to all especially couples, walkers, vegetarians, bikers and we are gay friendly. Minimum 2 nights weekends, 3 nights Bank Holidays. No single sex parties. All rooms are en-suite and some have four poster beds. Strictly NO CHILDREN, adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elim House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Elim House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District