Enjoyed my stay here at oakbank house the room (no 3) was very clean and the bed was so comfy. The B&B itself was very quiet and sometimes felt like we was the only people there. However it was right by all the shops and we would recommend the Albert if you're looking for somewhere to drink with a good atmosphere and nice food. If I was to come back to windermere i would like to stay somewhere else where there is more value for the money paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Cumbria Quality Assured Guest House in the centre of Bowness on Windermere overlooking Lake Windermere and the Langdale Pikes. 11 Of our rooms are en-suite and all have showers and some have a bath and shower. Several of our rooms have magnificent lake views and we are just a short walk to the many bars and restaurants in Town. Prices include breakfast for two. We have free on site parking with free WiFi. The current owner has been in situ for sixteen years and tries to make all guests feel relaxed and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oakbank House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakbank Hotel Bowness On Windermere
- Oakbank Bowness On Windermere
- Oakbank House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District