“25th Anniversary Present from the Kids” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sailing Dinner Cruises

Sailing Dinner Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Sailing dinner cruise experience on Lake Windermere, we have a luxury private yacht on the lake which is fully licensed to serve food and drink. We offer short cruises on the lake for up to 8 people at a time, for either afternoon tea cruise, or full 4 course evening dining cruise freshly cooked and prepared by our on board French chef. We operate from Tuesday through to Sunday, from March to December. Do something different and come and join us on board for a relaxing but fun cruise on England's greatest Lake.
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“25th Anniversary Present from the Kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was an excellently hosted experience. My wife and I were apprehensive because the rain was coming down liked no tomorrow. The boat had a canopy, so we weren't getting wet. The Host, Veronica, was exceptional and made every effort to make experience enjoyable. This is more than just a boat trip on the lake. Veronica has the X factor. You could take the same trip, on a similar boat, but I guarantee your experience would not be as good. Veronica is the difference. David the Captain was also accommodating, we were allowed to steer the yacht. THIS IS A TEN OUT OF TEN. We are definitely going to do this again.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Simon S

Yorkshire
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“What a lovely treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I have just spent the afternoon on this lovely boat. Veronica and David were wonderful hosts and we had a fantastic time. This was a gift from our son and his wife for Christmas so can't comment on the cost but I can assure anyone who books with Sailing Dinner Cruises will have a super time. Good afternoon tea, great views of the lake and enjoyable company. Even the weather was kind to us.
Would certainly recommend this treat!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank chrissie21Yorkshire
Falkirk, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Superb Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Lovely yacht; perfect weather; good food and wine and pleasant company and superb hosts. From the moment we stepped on board we were made to feel welcome and the pre prandial drinks set us up for a relaxing cruise and a fine meal washed down with some excellent wine. All in all a memorable time on the lake.
We had an excellent cruise/dine experience and on this basis I would certanly recommend a Sailing Dinner Cruise.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Borret
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“An amazing surprise birthday present!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

As a birthday present my other half had decided to surprise me with an evening meal and cruise...from the moment i stepped on to the moment i stepped off the yacht my jaw never left the ground! Lovely people, very delicious food, beautiful scenery and yacht and a bottle of champagne on arrival!! couldn't have been better! the whole thing was kept as a surprise until i arrived there and id recommend this to anyone, either as a romantic evening, a night with wine and friends or the afternoon tea looks to be on the cards next ;) thanks to everyone there that evening!! :D

Visited April 2014
3 Thank kezz1214
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing experience with fabulous hosts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

I booked the cocktail cruise as a surprise for my boyfriends birthday...it couldn't have gone any better!

Veronica was fantastic at keeping on touch before the date of our cruise and when we met so warm and welcoming, she also helped ensure the day was a complete surprise to him and when on board had gone the extra mile to make it special for us both.

The food and cocktails were delicious!!!!

My boyfriend was over the moon when he was allowed to steer for a bit and The team ensured we had lots of photos to take away to help remember the day!

We are already planning the cruise we'd like to do next! Definetly worth the money!!!

Jen & Gateth