“Perfection in Pastys”

Dining options: Breakfast
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
“Perfection in Pastys”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Called in by chance yesterday.....Why oh why does anyone go over the road....
This is official .....This place sold me the best cheese and onion pasty in the world....
Now my Mum was a good cook but I'm sorry mum you could never in a million years make something this good.
Hesten Bloomin Silly Speks couldnt improve on this but I bet he would try and charge 4x the price....and you wouldn't question the money aspect....not cheep but perfection never is.
Great coffee too in fact that couldn't be better either....I'm off to there web site to see if they deliver to Yorkshire. See you again soon guys and thank you for the taste of a lifetime. :-}}

• Visited May 2014
PastyPresto, Guest Relations Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you very much for leaving such a lovely review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your pasty. We do not currently offer mail order, but do sell our pasties in bulk by the box either baked or frozen and either can be kept frozen until you are ready to enjoy!

London, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were looking for a place to have a good breakfast around Bowness, when we came across this shop. The food is so tasty(if you like pasties) and the environment is so inviting, I would have breakfast here every morning if I stayed around the area a little longer! There is a Costa across the road, but would choose Pasty Presto over Costa a hundred times.

• Visited April 2014
PastyPresto, Guest Relations Manager at The Cornish Bakery, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are delighted you enjoyed your breakfast and also wish you could enjoy breakfast with us every day!
Castle Douglas, United Kingdom
“Disappointing compared to Stratford upon Avon”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Good to see a Pasty Presto so far north - I just felt that the shop needed a bit of care and attention. I'm spoilt by my experience in Stratford upon Avon which is spotlessly clean and very well managed - the Bowness branch needs to up it's game!

Visited April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am delighted that you enjoy your visits to Pasty Presto, Stratford-Upon-Avon but disappointed that your visit to our Windermere shop fell short of that exacting standards we strive to achieve. I have forwarded your comments to the Windermere Manager, and hope that you see improvements on your next visit.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Pasty heaven”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I visited Pasty Presto with my wife and our five year old son. Despite the good range of fillings, we all opted for the classic meat and potato combo and weren't disappointed - they were seriously tasty with plenty of good quality beef in the filling. The pastry is delicious and crispy too.

We sat inside rather than taking out, and the place has a really nice feel to it.

I would've rated 5 stars if they offered some veg as a side dish. I'll differently be going back though and sampling the cheese and onion or perhaps one of their more imaginative fillings!

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us such lovely comments, we are delighted you enjoyed your Traditional pasties and look forward to welcomming you back to Pasty Presto.
Cumbria
“Much more than just a Pasty Shop”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Wow. Popped in here for coffee and a pasty and despite hoping the coffee might be of a better standard than most, having previously noticed the La Marzocco machine and the Union beans, it exceeded expectations massively. Absolutely the best coffee in the Bowness-Windermere vicinity bar none. Grinding on demand, whole milk for flat whites, short espresso and properly trained baristas! Furthermore they have the most wonderful Portuguese custard tarts, as good as I've ever tasted! It's a shame its just a take-away chain so not much in the way of atmosphere/cafe scene and there's only limited seating. If however you can squeeze in, do yourselves a favour, avoid Costa over the road and have a real cup of coffee here. Nice pasties too!

• Visited April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such lovely comments. We are very proud of our coffee and always invest in ensuring we have trained Barista's in our shops. Our Pastel del Nata's are also a real favourite with our customers. We look forward to welcomming you back!