“What a find!!”

Monsoons Indian restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A lovely cosy restaurant tucked away in a little side street directly opposite Ruskins Inn Pub after the Royalty Cinema offering, Dinner Takeways & Home Delivery Service.DIRECTIONS: Walking up the hill from the lake, 2nd right immediately after the Cinema.
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“What a find!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We were in Windermere for a long weekend and this was the best meal we had. We found the previous reviews and decided to go along. The decor is basic but spotless. The food was exceptional. While we were there a party from India on holiday came in to eat. There food arrived while we had our starter. The reaction from them confirmed we had made the right choice. The main course was well cooked, nan bread freshly made. You could taste how fresh the ingredients were. Other diners came and also local people for takeaway which they did say that this is their main trade. I would return again. The next morning at breakfast we recommended Monsoon to our hosts. They said they have been looking for a good curry for years!Look no more!Just give it a try and you will not be disappointed

• Visited June 2014
monsoons i, Public Relations Manager at Monsoons Indian restaurant, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback , you are most welcome , we are glad you enjoyed your time at our restaurant and you are welcome back anytime

Windermere, United Kingdom
“Brilliant take away”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is a review for the take away service.
We couldn't find fault with anything! It is the first time we have used Monsoons but a few friends had commented that it is very good, so we decided to give it a try. I usually have two or three dishes that I stick to, but I decided to take a chance on something new so I ordered the Tandoori Special Chicken Tikka Dhansak. It was outstanding! along with that we had 2 portions of Onion bhajis, Chick Pea Pilau rice, Peshwari Naan and Vegetable curry side dish (big enough for my partners main meal) all for £21 which is a very competitive price for Bowness.. We got 2 free poppadoms, raita, mango chutney, mixed salad and onion salad. The food was delivered nice and hot. I would recommend Monsoons to anybody. definitely worth trying out.

• Visited June 2014
Thank you for your feedback , we are very pleased by your feedback, hope to see you soon
Wythall
“excellent food and ambiance”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I visit Monsoon regular and have never been disappointed, the food is tasty and the service is excellent. Mondays and Tuesdays are a must as there is a special offer the food is exactly the same as the rest of the week. I highly recommend.

“enjoyable evening meal”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have visited this small restaurant with my husband while visiting bowness. It was really great experience. I was not really big fan of the Indian cousine but my husband loves it. Although I wasn't really happy about going there at first I quickly change my mind. The staff was extremely helpful and made my dinner the way I really enjoyed it. It was really nice and tastefull and not even extremely spicy as I don't like chillies and I am fussy about creamy and milky dishes. I recommend this restaurant to people who want to have nice dinner with great company.

“Lovely meal”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stumbled across this place, went in, it wasn't busy but the food was fantastic. Friendly staff, and clean. Would definitly go again, don't walk past it!!