I stayed here for one night (on the day after the bank holiday) and was impressed by the quality of rooms and the hospitality provided.
Some of the good points
- The rooms are very clean and modern, with comfortable beds and good quality amenities (see pictures)
- Breakfast is the best I had and the tables were set for us even before we enter the dining room (see picture)
- We were allowed to check in early and was given advice on where to visit, what to do, etc
- Parking is free
- It is just 5 mins walk to the jetty and town centre where you can take the ferry to explore Windermere.
A lot of effort is taken to make the hotel so presentable and also the guest to feel like home.
I was so impressed that I took a lot of photos, just see and you will get what I mean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lingwood Lodge is a contemporary guest house in a peaceful location just 400m from the steamer piers on Lake Windermere, the shops, restaurants and attractions of Bowness. Comfortable en suite accommodation, family rooms, TV/DVD players. Fast Fibre Optic Broadband internet access, private off road parking. Freshly cooked brakfast using local produce.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lingwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lingwood Lodge Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District