Stayed here a week ago and had a brilliant experience. Despite the awful weather we received a very warm welcome from Jason.
Initially I had booked a deluxe room and a single room (which did not have an ensuite) but when I arrived the single room got upgraded. Ended up having a double room with ensuite. The B&B is really nicely decorated and being an extremely old building has many fantastic individual quirks. The rooms were immaculately clean, comfortable and well equipped.
The breakfast was really great and set us up for a day exploring the area/lakes.
We suggest going on the Sunset Cruise as it was particularly beautiful to see Lake Windemere in the setting sun.
Would recommend this to anyone - clean, comfortable and a brilliant location. Thank you to Jason and his wife for a fantastic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel cottage is under new ownership since March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Laurel Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Laurel Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Laurel Cottage B&B Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District