All reviews perfect hosts recommend this b b to anyone car park biscuits rooms are clean tea and coffee bed and breakfast top floor feel very welcome cooked to perfection friendly hosts warm welcome perfect location long weekend cooked breakfast lake guesthouse
Reviewed 3 January 2011

We arrived in snow and Manny & Dave were very quick to help push our car to safety. They were the perfect hosts from start to finish. We had a large room with a sofa and fridge which is above the norm for a B&B. The breakfast was excellent, we would definitely recommend and will be returning for another relaxing break.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank msbradley
Reviewed 5 December 2010

We have stayed at Lake View before and already know that it will be our base whenever we visit Bowness in the future. I would (and have done) recommend this B&B to others. The rooms are very large, and come with a fridge - so useful, especially if you're staying for a longer period. The B&B couldn't be more central either which is great. To cut what could be a long review short, the Lake View ticks every box; from breakfasts to price and everything in between. The best bit of all though are the hosts, who are incredibly kind, accommodating, friendly and genuinely nice folk - all that you could ask for in B&B hosts. Thank you for another lovely stay and we'll be back next year.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2010

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our time at Lake View. Dave and Manny are very welcoming, helpful and accommodationg hosts who make every effort to ensure that their guests are well catered for and enjoy their stay (as we certainly did). Manny's breakfasts are well prepared, tasty and nourishing. Our room was very spacious, well presented, tastefully furnished and clean. The location is the ideal base for exploring the town and for drives through the Lake District. We highly recommend Lake View for a relaxing and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2010

My wife and I stay with Dave and Manny two or three times a year for short breaks, each time we are treated with excellent service and good wholesome breakfasts.
Dave and Manny are the perfect hosts and nothing is too much trouble, you only need to ask. Can't recommend the B&B, Dave and Manny enough.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2010

My wife and I took my elderly mother in law for a week away in the Lake District and Manny and Dave couldn't have been nicer to all of us especially to my mum in law. They had fantastic local knowledge, the breakfast was the best I have ever tasted in years of staying at numerous B&B's around the country and absoloutely nothing was too much trouble for them. The B&B has a very relaxed atmosphere with lovely large rooms with comfy beds and certainly puts some bigger hotels that I have stayed in to shame. God willing, we hope to return to visit the lakes next year and will deffinately stay at The Lakeview Guest House again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family