Had a great time here with Maxine and Graham and exactly what you would expect from a great British B&B . Breakfast was fab and nicely cooked by Graham. Our room was Number 2 which had a view of the Lake through the large bay windows.
They have done some refurbishment since taking over and more is planned and can't wait to see what it will look like if we return.
En suite bathroom was a ok size but unlike the last reviewer you can't expect family sized bathrooms in a B&B !
Book for the location and welcome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you from Maxine and Graham at The Bay House, nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere in the picturesque village of Bowness in the heart of the Lake District, within 2mins walk of all the restaurants, shops, bars and the Lake. All rooms en suite color TV tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. A perfect location for a few days away.Due to our location we do not have on-site parking however the Rayrigg Road NCP Car Park is only 60 mts away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay House Lake View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay House Lake View Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Bay House Lake View Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District