Thank you for a most friendly welcome ever Maxine -Graham fabulous breakfast set us up for the day the home made jam and marmalade were the best we've ever tasted location was great for walkers or sightseeing also within easy walking distance of local shops restaurants. The bedroom was clean and comfortable. We would recommend The Bay House to anyone. C and D Rob York 12/14 may 14
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you from Maxine and Graham at The Bay House, nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere in the picturesque village of Bowness in the heart of the Lake District, within 2mins walk of all the restaurants, shops, bars and the Lake. All rooms en suite color TV tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. A perfect location for a few days away.Due to our location we do not have on-site parking however the Rayrigg Road NCP Car Park is only 60 mts away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay House Lake View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay House Lake View Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Bay House Lake View Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District