I stayed with friends at the guest house. Maxine and Graeme could not have been more friendly and welcoming and made our stay very memorable. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were compact but were very comfortable, spotlessly clean and ideal for us. The breakfast was excellent both for continental and cooked foods. The guest house is in the very centre of Bowness, perfect for walking around the town but not at all noisy. It was wonderful to be given free parking in the town, very close by the guest house. All in all a wonderful stay and I would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you from Maxine and Graham at The Bay House, nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere in the picturesque village of Bowness in the heart of the Lake District, within 2mins walk of all the restaurants, shops, bars and the Lake. All rooms en suite color TV tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. A perfect location for a few days away.Due to our location we do not have on-site parking however the Rayrigg Road NCP Car Park is only 60 mts away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay House Lake View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay House Lake View Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Bay House Lake View Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District