We visited the guesthouse for a short weekend break. When we arrived there was nobody at the b&b to greet us, he spoke to us on the intercom, however he explained that he was at the other b&b and would be back soon if needed to speak. We was given a parking permit and there was plenty of car park spaces. The rooms whee really big, and very homely. In the room was a massive bed, hair dryer, tea and coffee making, tv with DVD player and sky box, ensuit bathroom with a power shower, iron and ironing board. The b&b is in a good location, just off the hill not too far of a walk to the lake. Breakfast was very good. Would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional and comfortable "adult only" Guest House with character features. Superior rooms have power showers and superior pocket sprung with memory foam beds with a choice of 5' King or 6' Super King beds. We also have saver doubles and kings for those travelling on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Eastbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastbourne Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Eastbourne Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District