Eastbourne is walking distance from the Pier and close to all the good restaurants. They provide dedicated parking space for each room. The check-in and check out process is quite hassle-free (as pointed out in other reviews, we never happen to meet the owner!) - money gets deducted from the card you provide during booking and you hand over the keys and parking permit to the ladys managing the property.
The B&B staff do not understand English and not at all welcoming! We wanted to enquire about vegetarian brkfast options and they lady just walked off assumed what we wanted and got us something. They don't talk to you properly. Everday walking down to the breakfast table was a challenge!! The food though was quite decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional and comfortable "adult only" Guest House with character features. Superior rooms have power showers and superior pocket sprung with memory foam beds with a choice of 5' King or 6' Super King beds. We also have saver doubles and kings for those travelling on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eastbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastbourne Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Eastbourne Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District